No products in the cart.
Fractal Design Focus G Grey
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
FOCUS G: WHEN DESIGN AND SILENCE ARE ONE
The latest Focus G case from Fractal Design is designed for gamers who want to showcase their setups in a sleek, sophisticated design. The Focus G can accommodate up to two 3.5″ HDD/SSDs (and 1 x 2.5″ SSD), an ATX power supply, a 380mm graphics card and cooling options ranging from 6 x 120mm or 140mm fans to water cooling (240mm top, 280mm front).
You can easily change the layout to suit your new needs!
WELL THOUGHT-OUT COOLING
The Focus G is the quietest case in the computer world, thanks to a design that reduces vibrations when the computer is in use and to the Silent Series fans. The Focus G has ample space to accommodate large watercooling systems or fans.
The Focus G has filters on the front, back and bottom of the case to minimise dust build-up on your components and increase their life span.
The Fractal Design Focus G case has a robust, modern design that gives you absolute silence and a great look. Get ready to show off your components with the large side window and take advantage of the two included LED fans. Your computer will be the centre of attention.
- Motherboard compatibility: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Bays: 2 x 3.5″ (2.5″ compatible) and 1 x 2.5″ (SSD/HDD)
- Expansion slots: 7
- Power supply compatibility: ATX power supplies up to 230 mm deep
- Graphics Card Compatibility: Up to 380 mm length
- Ventirad compatibility: Up to 165 mm high
- 6 fan slots (2 Silent Series LL 120mm LED fans included)
- Connections on the front: 1x USB 3.0 + 1x USB 2.0 + Audio ports
ATX, M-ATX, MINI-ITX